Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Rating ---

entry Nov 8 2007, 07:39 AM
In December 2000 we had our first close encounter with a cube. It was a party located at the Department of Musicology. I found Kristina sitting quiet at a professor's desk saying "what's this" just looking at it stroking the keyboard. How does it start. Touch the monitor someone said. She brushed at it, then to herself "Oh!, a light!" "but it's not on... Yes it is... one can't hear it... I want one".
At home she pinned, to the staircase wall, the live sized commercial poster of the Cube Apple had sent. 6 or 7 months later, while still saving to buy a Cube, Apple withdrew it from market. But the poster remained there as a consumers dream. for 7 years it hung there. This summer a friendly system administrator led her aside saying "So you like macs, look what is stored here." A number of retired Cubes. She must have been drooling beacause he said. Look, I promise You one if there ever is an opportunity to release them from the silly book keeping regulations. Two weeks ago she came home carrying a heavy box.

Picture:
Setting up the Cube. See the Cube poster in the background.
Attached Image

« Next Oldest · Snusmumriken's Cube Blog · Next Newest »

SMTWTFS